Physio Academy Online Courses
Whether you’re a new graduate, an advanced practitioner, a specialist, or somewhere in between; there is a Physio Academy course to suit you. Browse our full offerings below, or filter by interest or career level. If you’re unsure of where to start, take our ‘CPD Self Assessment Quiz’ to receive a tailored learning pathway recommendation.
- Flexibility to complete courses from home or work in your own time.
- The most up-to-date clinical skills supported by current evidence.
- Facilitating the translation of your knowledge into practical skills to help your patients.
- Immediate results and feedback on pre- and post-course quizzes.
- Cutting edge, interactive learning activities using clinical scenarios that consolidate your clinical reasoning.
Simply hit the Reset button to commence a new search.
Access: Lifetime of the site. Purchase this bundle to get access to all four of our online courses! By purchasing through this bundle, you save 15%!
Lifetime of site
Subscribe, Learn and Thrive. Join our community of physiotherapists and become confident in managing shoulder conditions with access to latest evidence, live QA's, clinical resources, online community support, preferential booking and discounts.
A comprehensive, evidence-informed course covering anatomy, pathomechanics, diagnosis and management of pelvic-girdle and SIJ pain.
Learn about common laboratory tests, their utilisation, reference ranges and clinical implications for physiotherapy practice.
Non-surgical management forms the basis of treatment for many patients with instability. Understanding & being able to assess specific neuromuscular impairments is essential in the physiotherapy management of shoulder instability.